Latest Unit Sold: #18-25 on 29-08-23 | See the Balance Units Chart
- 01-12-2023: Book an Appointment to view The Continuum Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 25-03-2023: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 01-04-2023: The Continuum Official Showflat Preview starts from 21st April 2023 to 2nd May 2023.
- 04-04-2023: View the latest The Continuum Gallery.
- 03-04-2023: Download and view the The Continuum E-Brochure.
- 10-04-2023: Full The Continuum Floor Plan is now available to be downloaded.
- 11-04-2023: Watch the overview of The Continuum Video.
- 12-04-2023: View the The Continuum from a drone’s perspective, showcasing the North and South Orientation.
- 19-04-2023: View the The Continuum Showflat Unit Virtual Tour.
The Continuum is a collaborative development between Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments. Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based property developer with a strong track record, founded in 1983. It has completed a diverse range of projects, including private condominiums, landed housing, cluster-strata housing, executive condominiums and mixed-use commercial developments.
On the other hand, Sunway Property is the property division of Sunway Group, which was established in 1974. It has since become one of Malaysia’s leading multinational property-construction corporations, with operations in 50 locations across 12 industries worldwide.
Potential buyers of this condominium can be confident that The Continuum’s pricing will be competitive and reasonable.
The Continuum is conveniently located just a 10-minute walk away from two MRT stations: Dakota MRT station on the Circle line, and Paya Lebar MRT station, which is an interchange station for the East-West and Circle lines. By taking a train from Dakota MRT station, residents can easily reach the Downtown and Bayfront areas in under 15 minutes. Similarly, from Paya Lebar MRT station, residents are only six stations away from the CBD’s Raffles Place MRT station.
For those who prefer driving, The Continuum is conveniently located near the East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), enabling residents to reach the city and Changi Airport within 10 minutes. This makes it a highly convenient location for residents.
You will find several amenities nearby with the The Continuum Location Map.
To ensure that you have a seamless viewing experience at The Continuum Showflat, we kindly request that you schedule an appointment by either calling us at +65 6100-9999 or booking online before your visit. Do note that we may be closed at certain days/time.
By booking an appointment online, you’ll be eligible for the Direct Developer Price, and there is no need to pay any commission. Please take note that the available units at The Continuum are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Spread across six blocks that are 17 and 18 stories high, The Continuum boasts a land area of almost 270,000 square feet and features 816 units in total, ranging from 1 Bedroom to 5 Bedroom units. The development, designed by PTA Consultants, is unique in Singapore as it spans two separate sites, which are connected by an open-air overhead bridge, adding to its intrigue. There are two collections of unit types – the Signature and Prestige Collection. Additionally, 8 stacks will feature private lifts, providing enhanced privacy and luxury for residents. The following is the unit mix at The Continuum:
- 1-bedroom + Study (52 sqm) – 68 units
- 2-bedroom (60 to 62 sqm) – 170 units
- 2-bedroom + Study (65 to 67 sqm) – 136 units
- 3-bedroom (81 to 89 sqm) – 102 units
- 3-bedroom Premium (99 to 101 sqm) – 136 units
- 4-bedroom Premium (114 to 120 sqm) – 68 units
- 3-bedroom + Study with Private Lift (114 to 116 sqm) – 72 units
- 4-bedroom + Utility with Private Lift (157 sqm) – 32 units
- 5-bedroom with Private Lift (176sqm) – 32 units
The units in The Continuum will feature fittings and fixtures from luxury brands such as V-ZUG, Franke, Laufen, Gessi, and Tece.
There are two full basement carparks at The Continuum, providing a total of 816 parking lots, including 8 accessible lots (inclusive of 8 electric vehicle lots). The development offers a 1:1 ratio of units to parking lots.
Comprising of various facilities including two sky gardens and a clubhouse preserved from the Thiam Siew House, The Continuum boasts a comprehensive list. One of its standout features is an overhead bridge that connects the northern and southern sites.
Unobstructed views of both the CBD and Singapore Sports Hub to the northwest, as well as the Joo Chiat/Telok Kurau low-rise developments to the southeast, can be enjoyed by residents. Additionally, The Continuum’s north-south orientation is advantageous as it allows units to avoid direct afternoon sun and take advantage of natural ventilation.
When Will The Preview For The Continuum Begin?
The Continuum will officially be opened to the public from 21st April 2023 to 2nd May 2023.
When Will The Construction Of The Continuum Be Completed?
The Continuum is expected to be completed on October 31st, 2028.
What Is The Best Time To Purchase Real Estate In Singapore?
When it comes to buying a property, it’s important to be fully prepared before starting your search. Here are some steps to take before you begin:
- Ensure that you have a stable source of income.
- Maintain a good credit score.
- Create a sustainable budget plan.
- Save enough to afford the down payment.
- Differentiate between wants and needs, and prioritize accordingly.
- Choose a type of home that fits your current budget.
- Research the URA Master Plan and future developments in areas that interest you.
- Clear as much of your outstanding debt as possible to improve your credit score and Total Debt Servicing Ratio.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage
Should I Be Aware Of Any Cooling Measures Or Potential Crashes?
The Singapore government has implemented several cooling measures to prevent the property market from overheating, and these measures can affect home buyers. Here are some of the measures:
- Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR), which limits buyers to using a maximum of 55 percent of their income to pay for all their debts, including housing loans, car loans, and credit card bills.
- Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty (ABSD) for second and subsequent purchases, starting at 17 percent for Singapore Citizens in addition to the existing Buyer’s Stamp Duty.
- Seller’s Stamp Duty (SSD) for properties sold within the first three years of purchase, starting at 12 percent if sold in the first year of purchase, 8 percent in the second year, and 4 percent in the third year.
- Tighter Loan-to-Value (LTV) limits of 75 percent for first-time home buyers, which means the maximum loan available for a $1 million property is $750,000. This drops to 50 percent or lower for second and subsequent purchases.
- A minimum cash downpayment is required, and any shortfall between the loan and downpayment may need to be paid in cash.
- Restricted loan tenure, which is capped at 35 years, with loans over 30 years subject to tighter LTV limits.
- Mortgage Servicing Ratio (MSR) for HDBs and ECs, which caps monthly loan repayments at 30 percent to prevent borrowers from becoming overstretched in the event of a market crash.
Book An Appointment to view The Continuum ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Continuum Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.